Saturday, May 26, 2012

iPad Video Lessons.....


Like most of you I got a n iPad recently. I love my new toy but I was at a loss when trying to figure how to do different things. It's rather surprising that there is no complete instruction book that comes with the iPad.
After attempting to figure it out myself I decided to do some research and find find instructions that were easy to understand.
I found it!.  IPad Video Lessons. Wow, wow and more wow!

Check this out:
  • Learn at Your Own Pace
  • Learn New Innovative and Productive Techniques
  • Lifetime Membership
  • Available 24/7
  • Grow Your iPad skills
  • Clear and Comprehensive Training
  • Have Some Fun
  • Over 100 Videos
Review:
“Well I have to admit, I didn’t buy your iPad lessons thinking that I’d learn much, but boy was I wrong. I bought your course on a whim, and I was very half hearted when I started watching the videos. Imagine how surprised I was after I went back to my iPad and realized how many useful things I had picked up. Thanks!”
- Jason Kiln

No comments:

Post a Comment